Players are split into circle players,dribblers and taggers.Four are picked to form an unorthadox circle, one player is chosen as a tagger and one player is the dribbler.
- The tagger and dribbler start at opposite sides of the circle
- The tagger must try and chase the dribbler
- The tagger can move through the circle but the dribbler cannot
- This teaches sharper turns at greater speeds and awareness
- Players in the middle circle complete continuous inside and outside touches
- Every 30 seconds players change quickly
- each player as a number .. after the 30 secs coach shouts two numbers to replace the tagger and dribbler
Depending on how many players you have in the session you could have 2 or 3 different circles working at the same time.
- Inside of the foot to the outside of the foot
- attack the space
- turn fast