Explain that everything inside the grid is the boat. Show them which way is North/East/Sout/West so they understand. Have the assis/Volunteers help the younger children
- Coach shouts North/East/Sout/West , the players will dribble their soccer ball to that area and put fut on the ball
- Coach shouts Captain on deck, players foot on the ball and salute shouting AYE AYE CAPTAIN!
- Coach shouts climb the rigging, players do ten toe taps
- Clean the deck, players place foot on the ball and drag it back and forth
- Seagulls are coming !!!, players pick their ball up and hold it on top of their head to stop the seagull poop hitting them
- Big wave to the West shaarrkkkk – move tho the right and balance the boat by doing boxers
Keep it simple